1. Programmers give you non-exclusive and non-transferable license to browse the software online.
2. Software is confidential and copyrighted. You may neither make copy of the software nor change the titles and internal contents.
3. In no event the programmers are responsible for any kind of damages caused by browsing the software.
4. The programmers without prior notice may change the software.
5. This agreement is effective until terminated. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from the programmers, if you fail to comply with any provision of this agreement.