Information about our book is below.
The research topics of this laboratory include Genetic Algorithm (GA), Genetic Programming (GP), Evolvable Hardware (EH), Artificial Life (ALife), Probabilistic Model Building Genetic Algorithm (PMBGA), 3-D Avatar Motions, applications of GEC to Bioinformatics and Robotics. Some of the on-going researches of IBA Laboratory are:
- Extraction of informative genes from gene-expression data
- Inference of Gene Regulatory Network (GRN) using time-series data
- 3-D visualization of a Gene Regulatory Network.
- Object transportation by two Humanoid Robots using cooperative learning
- Multi-agent Robot learning by means of Genetic Programming
- Real-time adaptation technique to real Robots.
Mailing Address of IBA Laboratory:
Engineering Building 12
The University of Tokyo
Hongo 3, Bunkyo-ku,